If you own a Samsung smartphone. Sometimes you will have to connect it with your personal computer or laptop. Because people have many necessaries and they’ll play with their smartphones. For example: Backup their devices, Using USB tethering hotspot, Flashing firmwares/ ROMs, Transfer files such as videos, music, and photos. But before doing them all you must have an accurate and strong USB connection between your PC and smartphone. So, if you own an original and working USB cable. Here is the way to Download Samsung USB Drivers directly on your computer to make a properly working USB connection.
Nowadays, Most people don’t necessary locally backup their Images, Videos, Music, PDF, Contacts, Messages, etc with personal computers. Because now every single thing is stored in over Cloud. But there is still need a USB connection for some important works as I mentioned. If you are planning to install a Firmware to your Samsung device through Odin or using the internet with USB tethering. Then you need to have an efficient connection. That is why you need to install drivers on your computer.
This USB driver installation package is compatible with Windows Operating Systems such as the latest Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, 8, 7. If you have a computer running some Linux OS or macOS you haven’t need to install USB drivers separately.
If you installed Samsung Kies which is Samsung’s PC Manager software. It comes with the USB Driver package too. So, you no need to install the drivers separately. No worries if you don’t need to use Kies. That’s why we’re providing the links to download it directly.
Download Samsung USB Drivers:
In here, you can download the latest version of the driver. Its supports the Latest Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, and older Windows 7 too.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver Package on Your PC:
1. First of all, you have to download the Installer Package (.zip) from provided links above.
3. Open the extracted folder from your location.
4. Inside of the folder that you extracted. You’ll see the (.exe) file.
5. Then, Double-click to launch it to process the installation.
6. Windows will ask User Account Control, Hit on “Yes” and go.
7. After that, the Driver installation Wizard will open up.
8. Hit on the “Next” button.
9. Select your language and country to go further. (It is easy to go regular English with selecting the US).
10. Choose the location to install the drivers. Regular direction is (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
11. Then, Hit on the “Install” button to start the installation process.
12. Finally, You’ll see the “Installation Completed” message from the windows. Hit on “Finish” and complete the program.
If you follow the steps above that we provided. You’ll successfully installed the driver. Now restart your computer. Done! You can connect your Samsung Smartphone/Tablet with your PC and play with it. If you faced any problem or questions about the installation? Please let us know in the comment section below.