In the smartphone industry competition is so high now. There are lots of new manufacturers in this highly competitive market. Nowadays, the most successful smartphone brands we saw in China. Vivo is one of the top brands in 2020. And it’s one of the highest growing smartphone makers in the world and the top famous brands in South Asia because of its price tag. They are selling smartphones with tons of innovative features and great hardware for a lower price. Vivo is a new company for this big industry. They don’t have a long history like Samsung, Apple even Huawei. But this brand got the most tech giants and consumers’ attention. If you’re a member of the Vivo family. In this post, we bring you direct links to Download Vivo USB Drivers with installation guide.
Why you should need to install USB Drivers on your PC?
As always USB drivers are the important thing when you are working with your computer and smartphone together. If you trying to flash stock firmware or such things as backup Photos, Videos, Documents, Messages or anything on your smartphone with the computer or laptop. So you need a strong and accurate connection between your phone and computer to do all the tasks. That’s why you need to install the USB Drivers on your computer.
Like other brands, there are many devices released now under the Vivo brand. So you can find the exact name of your device from the list below and save it on your Windows PC or laptop.
Download Vivo USB Drivers:
All the drivers are developed for Windows operating system based computers. Support for the latest Windows 10 or 8.1, 8 or 7.
How to Install Vivo USB Driver Package on Your PC:
You can follow these two steps to install the drivers on your computer (If the first step doesn’t work you can try the second step as well).
1. First of all, you need to download the suitable driver package from the given links above and save it on your PC or laptop.
2. Extract it from using an archive tool like WinRAR or 7zip.
3. Double click on vivo_usb_driver.exe to RUN the program.
4. Windows will prompt “User Account Control” pop up to get the user’s permission. Simply click on “Yes”.
5. Follow the instructions of Setup-Wizard and install it to your default installation location on (C) Partition.
6. Click on the “Finish” button when the installation process completed.
1. Download and unzip the file somewhere location on your PC.
2. Press right-click on the mouse and choose “Manage”.
3. Select “Device Manager” and expand the “Portable Devices” collection.
4. Click on “Update Driver” and choose “Browse From My Computer for Driver Software” and navigate it to the driver package that you saved and unzipped.
5. Follow the instructions on the window as always.
6. Click on the “Finish” button when the installation is done.
That’s it. If you follow any of the methods above your computer or laptop now has the Vivo USB Drivers. Connect your device to the PC/ Laptop using the original USB cable (If you use any third-party USB cables, Instead of using original. Check if it is a quality product to use). That’s all you have to do for a make proper connection between your computer and smartphone.
If you faced any problem or questions about the installation? Please, let us know in the comment section below.