WLAN driver is a particular program that developed for Windows PCs by Broadcom to do the communication between your component and PC for establishing a stable connection. This software can run even with small memory requirements and very easy to install. The WLAN 802.11n Driver package comes with a simple and user-friendly interface and it’s only around 200KB size. It will work on different Operating Systems like Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7, Vista even for Windows XP with all 32-Bit, 64-Bit CPUs and provides great performance with each of them.
You will not have to worry about setup the driver. It’s pretty easy to install and a few basic steps to do as like usually installing software. Also, this driver is supported to many adapters so therefore you do not have to worry about the adapters that you have because this driver will support most of WLAN adapters as well. So, In this post, you’ll learn how to install the WLAN 802.11n Driver package manually on your Windows PC.
Download WLAN 802.11n Driver:
How to Install WLAN Driver?
There are two ways to install this driver on your Windows PC. So, you can install it automatically through Windows or you can do it manually by Downloading the package that we have provided. Check these two methods that we have provided below and try it.
Method 1: Update the driver automatically via Windows OS
In this method, Windows automatically detects the driver when you plug your adapter. You’ll see the notification from the bottom right corner of the screen then windows will recognize it and scan to push proper 802.11n Driver. For this method, you should have a working internet connection to complete it.
Method 2: Update the driver manually from Device Manager
If you noticed still your driver is not there or having issues with it. You’ll have to install it manually. Here is how to do it manually by yourself.
1. You should go to the “Device Manager”. The easiest way to go using shortcut keys. Press “Win Key + X Key” and choose “Device Manager from that menu, either you can find that as usual from Right Click to “This PC” and choose “Manage” then go.
2. However, after going to the “Device Manager” you should find the “Network Adapters” and expand it. Or you can see the driver with the Yellow Mark on “Other Devices”. Right Click on your Network Card and select the “Update Driver”.
3. Then you should select the “Browse My Computer for Driver Software”.
4. Click on the “Browse” button and locate the downloaded location of the driver on your PC.
5. After that, Choose the driver and click on the Next button.
6. Follow the instructions screen normally and wait until it completes.
7. After completing the installation, We recommend restarting your PC to effect this before you try to browse the internet.
If you followed the steps above. You’ll succeed in installing the drivers. If you have any doubts related to this installation, don’t hesitate to let us know by the comment section of this post. Either you can contact us through our Support page. We are always happy to answer your questions.